How does it work?
Well its simple: It's an outsourced PBX and IVR. This means you don't have to worry about incoming lines, system monitoring or management, space, backups and all the other headaches that come with running a system.
All you need to think about is how your callers will be treated when they call your number.
If you have a 13/1300 or 1800 or even 19 number you just need to divert it to a number that Call Manager controls.
Then you login to your account on Call Manager and configure the steps the system should go through when a call comes in.
User Guides - please request user guides from email@example.com
Quick Reference Guides for your convenience:
Click on the ACCOUNT ADMIN menu button
The ACCOUNT INFORMATION section will show the diversion settings for each number.
- Select the number you wish to change configuration for by selecting from the MY NUMBER drop down list
- Enter in the new number that calls will be diverted to into the UPDATE DIVERT field and click the Submit button
- Enter an alternate number in the NOANSWER field. Calls will divert to this number after 30 seconds.
Alternatively you can enter the following characters into the UPDATE DIVERT or the NOANSWER fields to activate these services:
- 1318 - to route the call to Voicemail2email service
- RXFX - to route the call to the Fax2email service (Email address configured in the LOGIN ADMIN screen)
- CONF - to route to conference call facility (PIN number required - on request from firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DISABLE - to turn off the CallManager service and provide a busy signal to callers
Call Centre Services
Call Data Reports and Analysis
Login to http://login.callmanager.com.au
Click on CALLS menu item
Select the number you wish to report on and click on SUBMIT
- This will list all calls in reverse order for that number
To setup or change your voicemail greeting, first
dial the Voicemail administration number: 02 9304 5010
when prompted enter your voicemailbox number, this is telephone number preceeded by 1318 (e.g. 13180293045077)
when prompted enter in the passcode - which is by default a 1 plus the last 2 digits of your number (e.g. 177)
Select Option 0 and the Option 4 (which is TEMPORAY GREETING). Record your greeting and press #
+61 2 9304 5043
+61 3 90956898
| UK (London): |
+44 203 318 0807
|USA (New York): |
+1 64 662 65566
| Sweden (Stockholm): |
+46 840 309 638
| Switzerland (Zurich): |
+41 4350 04116
+1 64 7723 0901
+39 0247 921676
+81 3457 89592
+65 3158 0360
| Skype username: conference_callmanager|| || |
How to use:
Dial a number above, enter your Personal Conference ID number, and then your Passcode (PIN) and then # (HASH).
Send us an email (email@example.com) to request the FULL USER GUIDE in PDF format